Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Smiling's my favorite

 Let's all take a moment and say RIP to my paper trimmer AND Grand Calibur machine which BOTH broke on the same day. I did not silently cry for them...I said bad words. True story.  Since I was in the middle of card that was using loads of die cuts I was more than a little cranky. I happily have a new white and grey Big Shot headed my way. Yippee! 


I used Waffle Flower Crafts Photo Inspiration challenge for my starting point and started stamping using a new to me set, Doily Circle. I LOVE this set. So fun. The doily was fussy cut as was the sentiment. I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter and Glossy Accents to the hearts. 


Thanks for stopping in today! Excuse while I go kick my broken down die cut machine around the yard. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

    And talk about a sad/rough day!...I would have said some bad words too. ;) Enjoy your NEW big shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!