Saturday, May 2, 2015

National Scrapbooking Day!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day everyone! I started out as a scrapbooker before I found my real love in cardmaking. I still dabble in Project Life-type photo albums and have just ordered these fun goodies to do an Instagram style album highlighting 2014. Can't wait to get it! 


Public service announcement for today. ;) Take advantage of a great sale over at Butterfly Reflections, Ink and shop til' you drop. 

May's mood board is also live today and I'll posting my creation later today using it. 

I love the cheery colours- so fresh looking! You can play along too- just link up your project over at this post by midnight EST on Sunday, May 3, and you can win a $20 credit to the store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!