Saturday, May 30, 2015

Let Love Grow

Happy weekend to you all! I'm popping in quickly to share a flowery shaker card with you today. It's rainy here AND my husband just got home from a two week business trip so we are all inside enjoying time with family. It's kind of a perfect way to spend the day! 


I looooove the Let Love Grow set by Hero Arts and had fun playing around with some colour combos using it. I fussy cut the flowers and layered them along the bottom of the shaker piece. 

I played along with Freshly Made Sketches FMS188 and Color Throwdown CTD344 for my inspiration. The colours were so fresh and fun; along with the sketch it was a match made in heaven. :)  





6 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers and I adore the shaker this for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shaker card Marcie. The flowers are very pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! Love the shaker highlighted by those sweet flowers! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too fun! Love your shaker design. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! I love your choice of pretty flowers and fabulous colours! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Great shaker, love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!