Friday, May 1, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps NEW Release!


Welcome back to the last day of sneak peeks for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps latest release. All products are available today in the shop! Today the team is highlighting Calm & Loving. This fun set is a perfect companion to the previously released Calm & Gentle. A bonus is that the Fun-Fetti Fri-Dies will work amazingly well with this set too! 


I stamped the 'tree tops' three times in ombre inks to create a visual triangle. Ombre inks are my latest favourite product (next to this release of course!), and I have been reaching for them so often lately. They were fun to use here.  The little heart was stamped three times as well, with glitter added to them. Finally, the sentiment was stamped in black. There are a lot of fun sentiments in this set and I know I'll be reaching for it a lot...it's just so uplifting!

Thanks for stopping in today and don't forget to head over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to see what the rest of the Ink Squad has come up with. Don't forget to comment over there today and everyday of the release for a chance to win $25 in a store gift certificate. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your colorful hearts card, it makes me think of fireworks bursts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ombre hearts card! Very pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!