Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Birds everywhere!

Spring really has arrived in full force here in southwestern Ontario and birds are chirping here, there, and everywhere. I put up a few more birdhouses around our property this weekend, refilled the hummingbird feeder and the finches are being well fed too. I love it. Mind you I look like a crazy lady if a hummingbird flies near me because I usually mistake the sound for a huge bee. :)


Even though I used my backyard birds for inspiration on this card, I'm sure you can guess there are no such creations flying about here lol! Wouldn't that be pretty though?! I used my Copic markers for colouring in the bird from A New Day by WPlus9 and I thought that lovely script font from Handwritten Sentiments was perfect for the 'hello'. 

I used the super gorgeous colour inspiration swatch from the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge and also played along with the Addicted to CAS BIRDS challenge


Thanks for stopping in today, and I hope you all have a GREAT day! 


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours Marcie, such a tweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Such a sweet image and wonderful coloring!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, i love this little birdie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your colours are so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS and good luck with the DT call xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring Marcie :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS !

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Fabulously coloured image. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!