Monday, April 27, 2015

Waffle Flower photo inspiration


I played around this afternoon; making cards for a few challenges. It was so nice just to sit and stamp happily. :) Today's card is for the recent Waffle Flower Challenge. I loved the colours in the inspiration picture and used those for my starting point. 


I stamped the bubbles from Shower, stamping some of them off once to get a softer look. The sentiment (from In Every Way) was stamped in a darker green over top and has a touch of sparkly embossing powder over top. After flicking some watered down ink in the top right and bottom left corner, I added teeny dots of Stickles here and there. They don't appear to show up in the picture at all. 

As a side note- this card looks nothing like the picture at all...not sure if lighting was off or not in my studio, but it's much softer and sparkly in real life. :) 

Thanks for stopping in! I hope your Monday was fabulous. 

3 comments:

  1. Love your dot clusters and that sparkly powder is gorgeous! I need some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love how you mixed the sets together and your colors are perfect! The embossing powder is the perfect bit of sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!