Monday, April 20, 2015

Unforgettable Due Date

Ever had a birthday slip right past you and now you're kicking yourself because you totally forgot to send a card? Happens to me all the time. Which is SO weird because aren't us cardmakers supposed to be GREAT at sending cards? Hm...not so much.  


I adore this Unforgettable set by WPlus9 because it has the perfect sentiment for those birthdays you might have missed. I kept my card fairly clean and simple so it would be easy to send through the mail. The balloon is paper pieced and the sweet little elephant was coloured with my dusty Copic markers. :) 

This week's Monday challenge over at Simon Says Stamp is DUE DATE. I think this card fits perfectly because I MISSED the due date. :) 

Happy Monday- enjoy it! 

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love that elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love the little elephant! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!