Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sequins!

The Easter bunny has been and gone already and now I have some time to sit and share a card with you! I pulled out some of my pretty Neat & Tangled sequins so I could play along with their current challenge



I die cut the Tiny Triangles die from white cardstock and left some of the pieces intact. After adhering it to a patterned paper card base, I then stamped my sentiment on a banner and popped it up using foam tape. A few Pumpkin satin sequins are glued here and there, and a spritz of shimmer spray finished it off. 

Thanks for popping in today and enjoy your Easter holiday weekend. 



3 comments:

  1. Love the use of the Tiny Triangles die and how you left some of the die cuts inside it!! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Little Tangles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love this...fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the base paper you chose and that you left some of the triangles in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!