Friday, April 10, 2015

Lovely Layers

What's going on here? No stamping and lots of layers?! I'm straying from my usual style and having lots of fun doing it.  When I put this card together I knew it would work well to link up to one of my favourite challenges, hosted by one of the nicest cardmakers out there- Virginia's View



I used the Crate Paper Confetti 6x6 paper collection and Glitter Ephemera for most of the card. That bird! Those gold leaves! My heart be still... A few sequins and some gold floral washi tape by Little B finished off the card. I gave this card to my mother-in-law for Easter. :) 

Thanks for stopping in today and have a very Happy Friday! 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic layers! Great mix of patterns and textures and die cuts, what a rich card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your play with pattern paper and image! Love the layering, Marcie! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Layers and Dimensions” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!