Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Curtain Call Guest Designer- Bouquet


It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge


 photo source: designlovefest.com 

 We have a new sponsor, Penny Black, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Bouquet! A randomly selected participant in the Bouquet challenge will have their choice of a Penny Black gift certificate, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge! 


I loved the pretty colours of the blooms and the light, airy feel to the picture so that's where I drew my inspiration from. I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to watercolor a background then layered striped vellum over top. I die cut, stamped and heat embossed the flowers from Summer Garden by Simon Says Stamp and watercolored them in using Peerless Watercolors. After layering them the way I wanted I stamped my sentiment in black underneath. 

  Thanks for stopping in today. I had fun playing along with the rest of the team for the Bouquet challenge. Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration! 

 Bouquet Designers 
 Guest Designer, Marcie Sharp (that's me!)


Follow us! 
 Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Bouquet for the challenge details and to play along with us!

6 comments:

  1. your embossed flowers are so very pretty, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Love having you as the Curtain Call guestie! Awesome card, fabulous layers and love those blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Marcie. Love the gorgeous heat embossed flowers. The colors are so pretty. The striped vellum looks great. Congrats on being our Guest Designer at the Curtain Call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flowers and the blue wash background. Wonderful take on the challenge. Congrats on being our GD too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Marcie and so glad to have you asw our guest this challenge! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!