Friday, April 24, 2015

CTS#120


I don't think my watercolours have left my table in a few weeks now. I just can't seem to put them away; whether it's for colouring images in, creating backgrounds, or just adding a splash here and there. I'm loving them! You won't see expert application here though lol...I just like playing around. :) 

I followed CAS(E) this Sketch #120 for my outline, keeping my focal point more to the centre of the card rather than the lower half. 


I'm keeping it short and sweet today. After all, it's Friday and I have fun stuff to do.  No...I don't. First, I'm in recovery after watching last night's Grey's Anatomy on TV. I am just NOT. OK. after that ending.  Second, I have income taxes to finally get handed in (Canada's deadline is April 30).  I'm just I can find some excitement at the grocery store right?! :) Have a great day! 

Supplies:
Stamps: (Summer Garden) Simon Says Stamp
Ink: (black, Versamark) Tsukineko; (watercolor paints) Peerless
Other: (white embossing powder) Stampendous

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so bright and beautiful! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, this is beautiful! love the colors you used and the white embossed flowers really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Marcie! Congrats on being spotted by Simon Says Stamp! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!