Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Come on get Happy!

Happy mail recently made its way to me and I can't seem to put away the Jumbo Dot Cover-Up die from My Favorite Things. It's going to be on my desk for awhile. Love it. I think Teri Anderson might be the Cover-Up Queen...she uses them so wonderfully. Check her out for inspiration


I didn't get as fancy as Teri does for my card today but I still like it. :) I layered the die cut piece over the card base and added everything else on top. Pretty self-explanatory. Color Challenge #18 over on the MFT challenge blog was the starting point for my card today. I substituted Persimmon for the Tangy Orange. 


Thanks for stopping in today and have a GREAT day! 

2 comments:

  1. This is so summery and cute! Love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this fun take on the color challenge, that cover up is on my wish list, it looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!