Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Clean and Simple!

I have a quick post tonight with a clean and simple card for the latest Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge. Clean and simple is where it's at! Seriously though...I am so drawn to clean and simple cards, particularly when they are bright and bold so I tried to incorporate all that into my creation today! 


I tend to stick to a lot of white space when I'm going for a clean and simple design. Although white space doesn't necessarily need to BE white, that's what I did here. :) 

I started with a piece of Papertrey Ink's Silver Luxe Foil patterned paper and watercoloured in some of the spirals. If you're careful not to use too much water the paper will not warp. I stamped my sentiment from Hero Arts Congrats Stamp & Cut set in black and Ocean Drive (possibly one of my favourite ink colours!). A few teeny tiny, fun star sequins finish it off.

Thanks for popping in tonight! Have fun creating. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Love the colors you chose and how you colored it, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so AWESOME! I love the gold colors on the stark white background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!