Thursday, April 30, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps NEW Release!


Welcome back for another fun day of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps newest release. I hope you have enjoyed the sneak peeks so far!! Mon Ami and its coordinating die, Mon Ami Fleur, take centre stage today. 


I stamped the smaller flower repeatedly and then pulled out my Copics to colour them in. I embossed the sentiment in white and added Stickles glitter to the tops of the flowers.  Here it comes...wait for it...I love the font in this set. I realize I've said that 20947 days in row. :) It's true though! 



Messy embossing came into play for this second card. I die cut the flowers, then stamped them in Versamark, smearing it a bit here and there. That grainy look worked so well when paired with the watercolouring on the actual flowers. So pretty! More gold embossing on the edge of the card, and I stamped and embossed the sentiment right on the patterned paper.  Finally, the flower stem was stamped in a mint ink. Such a fresh, elegant colour combo! 

That's it for today! Don't forget to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to see what the other talented designers have come up with. Comment over there today and everyday this release for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the store. :) See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. I love the font in these sentiments, too. Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you've used the flower image for your colorful background!! Really brilliant design! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. am loving these--and the sprinkles on the left rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards with gorgeous colors! Love the beautiful flower designs in this pretty set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wonderful cards using this great new stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your wonderful cards using this great new stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!