Tuesday, April 21, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Feature- Notecard set

Happy Tuesday! I have a CAS-ual Fridays Stamps project to share with you today that you could easily make on your own at home with few supplies and only a short amount of time. 



Check out this sweet note card set! Springtime is still a big influence on my creations these days as I can't seem to put down the bright, fun colours and florals! These 4 small cards were easy to put together using one of my favourite CFS sets- Casual Elegance. I just loooove the pretty font in this stamp set so I used each sentiment from the set on a card. :) 





Hey?! How did that purple card escape photographing? Oops. :) Assembly-line type cardmaking helped with all the steps. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in silver on each card. Then I stamped the flowers in a black hybrid ink, coloured them with Copic markers and adhered some sequins. Each panel was then glued to a card base in a coordinating colour. 


I think this would be a great set to give as a gift, all wrapped up a pretty bow. OR these little card are perfect to have on hand to give out a quick card in a pinch. Either way, they were fun to make. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Love your card set...so fun and I adore the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely cards!!! Beautiful colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!