Monday, March 9, 2015

You inspire me

The lovely colours in MFT Color Challenge #16 inspired me to get creative this past weekend.  With springtime on my mind (it's starting to warm up here- it's going to be 4°C today. HEAT WAVE!) I knew I wanted to use florals for my card. 



The Rose Builder stencil worked perfectly for my flowers. After sponging my inks through where I wanted the flowers to be, I gave it a quick heat set so that when I embossed the sentiment it wouldn't get gold powder in places where I didn't want it. Trust me, I've HAD embossing powder in places where I didn't want it be...not fun...ACHOO!!!  The stamped panel was matted on kraft cardstock and then popped up with foam tape on a Lemon Chiffon card base. 

Thanks for stopping in everyone, and have a GREAT Monday! 


4 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some love!