Monday, March 16, 2015

Things that fly

I'm popping in quick today to share a card I made awhile ago and haven't posted yet! That happens right? :) It's March Break here so I'm lucky to get a minute to sit at the computer. My kiddos are right full of energy and ready to play all week long...I'm hoping to survive the week! 


I used WPlus9's Flora & Fauna 2 for the butterfly, and Sparkle and Shine for the sentiment.  The pretty butterfly was coloured with Copic markers and covered with Spica glitter, and a few sequins finish it off. 
I'm linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge- Things That Fly

Happy Monday everyone! March Break fun fact- I get a cardmaking play date with grown-up friends tonight!!! Woooohooo! 

3 comments:

  1. What a sparkly, elegant butterfly! Loving the cloudy background your paired it with and that great sentiment! Sending you lots of energy to match what your kiddos are throwing off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! i love your use of the cloud pattern paper!! clever ;) thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect placement of those sequins, love the coloring on the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!