Friday, March 27, 2015

Happy Friday and Happy Everything!

Happy Friday everyone!  It's the weekend! 

The snow is back for a quick visit here in Ontario but I think we can all handle one last winter blast because spring is *almost* here!! Spring means gardening, and I've been thinking about my gardens and the pink painted bike I have as a centre piece in my main flower bed, with flowers growing out of the basket.  It's so cute. The gold bike in my card reminds of it. :)


I used the Paper Smooches Designer Drafts sketch challenge as the inspiration for this card. I love a good sketch to follow. I stayed pretty true to the outline and instead of stamping a focal point I used a lovely journaling card from the I Am collection by Simple Stories. Sentiment is from Simply Said



Thanks for stopping in today and have an amazing weekend everyone. 


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card - loved the sketch.

    Mandy :)

    myinkcrediblejourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The patterned paper and touch of sequins are perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this!! Such a FUN Design!! Your Paper Choices are BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!