Wednesday, March 18, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 114

 Playing around with Copic markers has been really relaxing for me lately so colouring these gorgeous bouquets was right up my alley. I've been trying to participate in Kathy Racoosin's 30-day Coloring Challenge (#thedailymarker30day) so I figured this card would fit right into that! 


I followed CAS(E) this Sketch 114 for my inspiration and stayed very true to the original sketch.  Botanical Bunch from WPlus9 was a recent purchase and I wanted to use a spring palette for it on this card. Soft yellow, mint, lavender and pale pink Copics, plus a few black ink splatters make up the main panel. The black Die-namics Stitched Rectangle is popped up with foam, as is the 'thank you' die cut. The final touch was a good coating of Stickles on the sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping in! Happy cardmaking. :) 


4 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some love!