Thursday, March 12, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps release Day 1!

I am so excited about the latest release for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! If you started out here then I recommend heading over to the store blog where your mind will be blown away by the designs the team has come up with. Swoon. 

Today's release is the ultra cute Happy Mail stamp set and matching Mail Box Fri-Die. It couldn't have come at a better time since my brother and his family have bought a house right around the corner from us and I needed a card for them! 


For this first card I stamped the mail box on the white panel, along with the sentiment and hearts. The letter was fussy cut and I used the Mail Box Fri-Die for the flag.  The hearts have a touch of Stickles glitter on each one and look like they are cheerfully spilling out of the mail box. 


The second card shows a more traditional mail box (I'd love a cute chevron mail box!) cut with the Mail Box Fri-Dies from wood veneer paper and patterned paper. The mail box image was then stamped over top and trimmed to fit . As usual, Michele has several font and sentiment choices to make it easy to mix and match whatever you need to say. She's so awesome at that! 

Thanks for stopping in and don't forget to come back again tomorrow for another release day with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! 

3 comments:

  1. Love your cards, so clean and bright! The falling hearts is the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are too adorable! Love the one with the falling hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your HAPPY cards, especially the falling hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!