Friday, March 13, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays release Day 2!

Welcome back for day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps March release. Today we're showing off the new Twinkle stamp set and Star Fri-Dies. First of all- stars. Love them. Great for any occasion and fun, fun, fun! Secondly- I did not have single large star die in my stash and really wanted one so this is perfect!


For my first card, I heat embossed the sentiment and the row of stars repeatedly in gold sparkle embossing powder right on the card base. Then I die cut the Stars Fri-Dies from black cardstock and inlaid them. The middle star was heat embossed with the same gold sparkle powder and all of them were popped up using foam tape. 


This next card uses the same row of stars embossed in a matte gold, as well as the smallest of the three stitched stars included in the Twinkle set. I drew lines with a ruler and Versamark pen from the top of the panel to some of the stars and heat embossed them. The inside of the stars are watercolored. A fun sentiment and embossed edges finishes off this 4.24" square card. 

So pop on over to the store blog and check out what the other design team members have come up with using Twinkle and Stars Fri-Dies. Thanks for stopping in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!