Tuesday, March 24, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Feature

It's finally spring! Yeah! To celebrate all things fresh, blooming and pretty I have a colourful card that gives a bright and cheerful springtime vibe. 

I'm up on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog today, and wanted to show a continuation of a card I made last month. For my February post for CAS-ual Fridays I posted a card where I cut a bunch of the Casual Trees Fri-Dies from watercolor paper. I used the leftover negative piece for my card today. Don't throw all those bits and pieces away...you never know when they'll come in handy! (Unless of course you have a drawer FULL of bits and pieces...like I do...so maybe throw *some* of it away once in awhile, haha.) 


For the other card, I watercolored a fun, bright panel using watercolor paper, then die cut the Casual Trees Fri-Dies from it several times. I used it here as my background, matted on a white card base. I die cut the Bubble Label from white and stamped my sentiment from Bold Wishes

I'm playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Spring Pinterest challenge. I loved the rainbow graphic in the middle of the board and thought my watercolours could recreate something equally colourful! 



Thanks for stopping in today and have an amazing day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!