Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Butterfly Reflections, Ink is Runway Inspired!

I'm up today on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink blog today sharing a card that had me getting messier than usual in my studio. The final product included sponging, smearing and flicking! I'd love it if you popped on over there to get the details. 


I'm linking up to Runway Inspired Challenge#80- Nonoo. I looooved the mint and black splattered look on the dress. Instead of a pop of orange for colour, I used gold. 


Thanks for stopping in and have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. Love that pop of gold instead of the orange, and a great background too! Thanks for strutting your stuff with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is lovely, and so is that sentiment! Thanks for joining us on the Runway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!