Saturday, February 28, 2015

Level Pegging!

Happy Saturday! I hope your weekend is going well so far. We're having one of those days when the kids are playing together quietly in one of their rooms upstairs and leaving me to happily make cards. I know. WHAT!? I've checked twice to make sure they weren't getting into trouble or dangling each other over the stair well. All seems well...



For this card I used a stencil to create the tiny dots on the white card base and loads of other Simon Says Stamp exclusives to pull the rest together. I die cut the heart from the centre of the speech bubble, then coated it with Versamark and heat embossed a super sparkly powder all over. 

I'm linking up to Cure For the Monday Blues #44- Level Pegging. I love the graphic feel to this inspiration photo, not to mention the black and white with small pops of bold colour. 





4 comments:

  1. Great card! Love that you used a stencil for the base, I thought that was patterned paper! The sparkly speech bubble totally pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkle! Uhhh, I also thought you used PP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely dazzling! Love that bold glittery speech bubble and the pop of pink from the heart! Thank you *so* much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card - it must have taken you ages to do all that stencilling! Congratulations on being one of the winners of Taheerah's Cure for the Monday Blues challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!