Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Last day of homework!

This is my last day of catch-up for Clean and Simple: Techniques Made Simple 4

The first two cards focus on Day 4 lessons, by adding texture to your cards. BAD choice using that intricate "Happy Birthday" die cut on the first card. It's lovely but what a headache. 


This next card uses stencils and embossing paste to add texture. I can see many possibilities with this technique! I created my own stencil for the leaves by die cutting a leaf die cut out of scrap paper.


This last card is from Day 6- Fab With Five. I used cardstock, inks, double-sided tape, glitter and a stamp set. The masking tape allowed me to create a fun inked pattern and once I pulled it off it gave me a perfect surface to sprinkle glitter on. I love the cheerful result. 


    

Thanks for stopping in today. Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. The first card is totally worth it and wow, what great texture on that second card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection of cards, Marcie! Really love the texture paste you used with the leaves and diagonal stripes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!