Thursday, February 26, 2015

Kiss a Frog

Woohoo for Thursdays! That means it's only one more work day until the weekend!! Wait...I'm a stay at home mom.  Doesn't apply to me.  Shoot. ;) I haven't had a whole lot of crafty time lately but when I do, I like to squeeze lots of challenge fun into my creations! 

Today I'm playing along with the Fusion Card challenge by using just the sketch, and with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Anything Goes. 




I die cut, stamped, and coloured the cute froggies from Lawn Fawn's Critters Ever After and popped them up using foam tape on adorable patterned paper from the Let's Polka petite pack. The die cut heart was covered in Diamond Stickles. For the banner, I cut flag ends into a strip of paper and coloured it with a Copic marker to get the exact shade I wanted. 

Thanks for stopping in today and have a GREAT day!  

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the heart and crown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the design. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I'm partial to frogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute design with all your froggies lined up in rows! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, now how cute is this?! Love those frogs!
    Thanks for playing with us at FUSION.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!