Saturday, February 21, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays feature- Spring delight

Even though I am currently looking out the window at mounds and mounds of snow (not as much though as my east coast friends), I cannot help but think of Spring. Such a lovely season with all the pretty colours coming back to life and my cardmaking lately has been reflecting that. Lots of bright colours and floral designs. I just can't help it. 


Today's card uses some great CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and Fri-Dies to put you in a springtime mood.  I watercolored a fun, bright panel using watercolor paper, then die cut the Casual Trees Fri-Dies from it several times. After diecutting the Bubble Labels die, I heat embossed the sentiment from Truth Is in white. All the colourful trees are adhered to the back of the label and then popped up on a white woodgrain card base.  I have a few spring birthdays coming up so I think I'll make some more of these!

Thanks for stopping in today, and have a GREAT day! 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!