Monday, February 16, 2015

Anything Goes- Lovely Day

Happy Family Day to all of you visiting here from Ontario! We don't have any wild, exciting plans for the day, but we are all together and that's what matters. 




I'm playing along with the current Paper Smooches challenge- Anything Goes. Now that I look back at previous PS challenges I've played along with, it seems I always use Blossoming Buds. I really do own more sets than this one lol! I just *really* love it! 


I heat embossed the floral images in white on kraft cardstock and coloured them in with my Copic markers. After stamping the sentiment, I used a dauber with white pigment ink to lightly ink the edges of the card. 
End result- a pretty one layer card perfect for mailing to a friend! 

Thanks for stopping in and have a GREAT day! 

4 comments:

  1. THis is just gorgeous. THis set is on my wishlist - will have to cave in and get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! It almost looks like stained glass a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these flowers and the coloring looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the coloring on the kraft cardstock. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!