Monday, January 19, 2015

You're AMAZING!

Today's my day over on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink blog and I'd love it if you popped over there and left me some love! I'm showing this card using some of my favourite Waffle Flower sets. 


I created my own background by stamping multiple itty bitty stamps and customized the stars by dipping them in ink that matched the sentiment.



I'm linking up to the latest Waffle Flower challenge with this card.  I used the colours as my inspiration.  I'm also linking up to CASology Week 129: NBUS; the In Every Way stamp set was brand spankin' new!

Supplies from Butterfly Reflections, Ink

Other: 
Bowtiful- Waffle Flower
Feather More- Waffle Flower
white cardstock 
Chocolate Sparkle embossing powder- Sparkle N' Sprinkle




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the mix of stamps you've used- the tiny stars look amazing as a background! I also love the chocolate sparkle sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background you've created. This card is a winner in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marcie!! I love how you created your own background that is awesome. I love that sentiment stamp set set. You did a great job on this challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at the Waffle Flower Craft Photo Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, Miss Lady!! Thanks for playing along at WFC Inspiration challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!