Tuesday, January 20, 2015

You're All I Need

While I do consider myself a mushy gushy, lovey dovey type person, creating cards of the same theme just doesn't come easily to me. If I'm going to make a love/Valentine's Day themed card I want it to be bright and bold! The latest release from My Favorite Things had so much heart and romance-themed stuff that I knew I could use it for some Marcie-style cardmaking!  


I stamped the Tiny Hearts Background in black on Razzle Berry cardstock; popped the sentiment from Smitten With You up with foam tape, and added clear sparkle embossing powder to the Blu Raspberry flag. The heart (from Smitten With You) was stamped in black, trimmed out and coated with Glossy Accents. 


I'm linking up to MFTWSC211 this week *just* in time! :) 

Thanks for stopping in and have a great day! 

4 comments:

  1. Marcie! Ooooh this card is fab! I'm loving that sparkle my friend :) it's funny bc I feel the same way about making cards gushy, lol, but you nailed it ;) thanks for playing along on the MFT Sketch this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the black hearts stamped on the pink background. And that little touch of glittery blue really sets it off. Great job on this weeks sketch! It' one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great combo of bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo, soul sister! That is one bad A$$ color combo. And glitter, too. You shut up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!