Friday, January 9, 2015

Something NEW!

I know we are already nine days into the new year but I thought this card would be appropriate for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Something New. 
2015 is still new baby!! Well, new enough that I have wrote 2014 six times still. ;)


I die cut the Confetti Circle from my black card base and adhered super sparkly glitter paper behind it. The sentiment was heat embossed in silver. It's from an older birthday set by Kelly Purkey (discontinued) but works great for this New Year card too! 2015 was die cut from Block Alphabet Numbers dies, then heat embossed with a sparkly silver embossing powder. That glitter paper can be tricky to adhere anything to, so I used Multi Media Matte. It always does the trick!

Thanks for stopping in today and I'm headed off to check out all the other NEW stuff linked up! So fun! 


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! All that sparkle, is wonderful, so festive and very new years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the colours you have used for your card, so striking !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!