Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 2 CAS-ual Fridays Stamps January release!

Welcome back for Day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps January release! 
Today we're showing off Tic-Tac-Toe and I *think* this could possibly be my favourite stamp set yet. 

I smiled to myself the whole time I was making this card...and I admit BOW CHICKA WOW WOW was running through my head as I made it. *giggle*


Tic-Tac-Toe comes with a whole expanse of sentiments and fun stuff and I've barely touched the surface using it on this card. There's even a matching die that works perfectly!! I used the 'x' three times as my focal point and covered them with Glossy Accents. The sentiment was embossed in red. That amazing background paper is black and white zebra glitter paper I picked up at Michael's a loooong time ago. I knew it was too boring to use on this fun card so I blended in some red, orange and yellow inks to give that spicy look. Ooolala! This one is definitely going to my husband for Valentine's Day, wink wink! :) 

Head on over the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to see what the others have come up with using this super fun set. SO many possibilities! Leave a comment there for a chance to win! We have one more day of sneak peeks ahead of us before the release on January 3rd. Have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year. This is fab. Love how you coloured the paper. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!