Saturday, January 3, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps release day!

I'm popping in today with another card from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps latest release. Sneak peeks are over for the January release and happy shopping to you all


I couldn't put my stamps away yet from this fun release so I whipped up another card using Three in a Row, Tic Tac Toe Fri-Die, and Smitten. The pink hearts were covered with Wink of Stella which makes them SOOOOO sparkly and pretty! Love it! 

I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Anything Goes challenge. 

Have a great Saturday everyone! 

5 comments:

  1. this is cute!!!!! love the colors. i love this release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - so cute.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is great - I love it. It's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!