Thursday, January 22, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Feature

I'm ALL about the card-making but once in awhile I like to step away from it and try an easy (it HAS to be easy for me to be able to handle it lol!) alterable paper-crafted project instead. 

Today I'm showing how I dressed up a sweet pre-made tag using CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Smitten stamp set and a favourite picture of my husband and I.  There are lots of feminine touches on this creation, making it perfect for me to display leading up to Valentine's Day. A peek of pink doily, clear sequins, gold glitter, sheer ribbon and of course, a lovey-dovey sentiment! 


Some creative masking came into play with this one to get the font combination I was looking for.  Even though there are two different "with you" options included in the set, I was picky and wanted one word from each. ;) I'm difficult like that. Washi tape easily helped to mask off what I didn't want and it came together easily. As much as I'd love to give this to my husband or use it as a gift tag for our upcoming anniversary, I think it's a wee bit pink and girly for his liking! I'm going to keep it tacked up on my bulletin board. 

Thanks for stopping in today! Don't forget to check out Smitten and it's companion set Mwah over at the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps store. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!