Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Silver linings and sunnier days

Our Walt Disney World vacation is over!  We are home, tanned and well rested, and swimming in piles of vacation laundry...lol.  I'm taking a break from being a slave to the washing machine and dryer, and playing along today in a few fun challenges.


I made this card by heating crayons with my embossing gun and tilting the cardstock so the melted drips and drops would splatter down like raindrops. A sparkly silver umbrella and some sequin raindrops finish off the look. Hopefully this cute card cheers someone up! 

I'm linking up to two challenges- CASology: Week 125 SILVER and Simon Says Stamp: Bling it On! Thanks for stopping in today and have a good one. 


5 comments:

  1. So cool! I love that crayon technique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Marcie! this is precious, I adore the glittery umbrella...sweeet! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - it's raining cats and dogs on your card! ;-) Good so have such a nice umbrella!
    Haven't used this technique yet, maybe I should give it a try...?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabulous splatter raindrops you created, Marcie! Such a cool effect! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marcie, I love the dripping wax raindrops and that sparkly silver umbrella...so cool! Thanks for taking a break from laundry to join us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!