Friday, December 5, 2014

CFS Feature- Merry Kiss-mas! :)

Smooooooch! Merry Kiss-mas to you all! It's my day to share a project over on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog.  I nearly always forget to make a card for my sweetie to open on Christmas morning so this year I was determined to do one up in advance. It's kind of like the shoemaker's family with no shoes...card makers family never gets cards haha. 


After pulling out some wintery patterned papers to use, I heat embossed the mistletoe image from Merry Kiss-mas, and coloured in the leaves. There isn't much space to colour with those thick embossed lines, so it adds just a perfect little touch of colour.  A silver bow on top, stamped sentiment, and a few sparkly sequins make this card perfect to give to my handsome hubby. Despite the silver blingy nature of the card, it's masculine enough that I won't get an eye roll when he opens it. 
I am SO relieved to finally have a card to give him for once. :)

Thanks for stopping in today friends! 






1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!