Thursday, December 18, 2014

2014 Cardmaking Favourites!

Welcome to my yearly instalment of my own favourite cards from 2014! The method of choosing these particular cards has no secret...I just liked them. A lot. Hence...favourites. :) 
I will link up the original blog posts for each one. 

Do you have a favourite here? Is there another card I made this year you liked more than the ones I've shown? What about YOUR own favourites that you have created? Link any of the above up if you'd like...just leave the link in my comments section because I'd love to go check it out. 


Baby 

#30s 










Thank you ALL for stopping in today and checking out my favourites from 2014. I'll have another post coming soon with some of my cardmaking highlights from the past year. 

Have a FANTASTIC day! 

5 comments:

  1. Such a lot of cardy goodness here! You've had a pretty amazing year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, #30s, and Friendship Trio. But I loved that martini one. And ALL THE ANIMAL PRINT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Great cards!! You've had an amazing year! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every single one of them is GORGEOUS! I can't pick a favorite....! I do love the stamping of the Painted Roses (Altenew)--it truly is a stamper's delight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!