Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Seeing Stars

There is something so fun about creating a card for new baby! I just smile the whole time I'm working away on them. :) Traditional pink or blue went out the window for this creation. Even though I do think it looks more suited for a new little fella, nothing about it screams BOY. 


I stamped the hanging stars twice off the top of the paper and coloured them in with a white gel pen. I cut the sentiment in a funky angle to add some interest, and popped it up using foam tape. 

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge called my name this week so I'm linking up there. They are SEEING STARS and using Studio Calico products; you'll find both of that here! 


4 comments:

  1. this is precious...fabulous design and sentiment...LUV! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this card is so sweet! I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome, those stars on green BG is amazing !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!