Sunday, November 30, 2014

New release! CAS-ual Fridays Stamps & Truth Bloom Fri-Dies

Welcome back! Today CAS-ual Fridays Stamps is giving a sneak peek of the lovely Truth Blooms Fri-Dies which pairs with the fabulous Truth Is stamp set. The best part of this release is that it is available to buy the SAME day we show it! It's in the store right now and it's 15% off! 


If you start over at the store blog you will see that some of the ladies used the dies in some REALLY creative, amazing ways! I took a more traditional route for my card and die cut them from white cardstock, heat embossed in black, then watercoloured it all in. I love the bold, fresh look to this creation! Truth Is & Truth Blooms just *might* be my new favourite CFS stamp/die combo!



2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some love!