Friday, November 28, 2014

NEW release! CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and Flurry Fri-Dies

Happy day after Turkey Day! I hope all of you American friends had a fantastic Thanksgiving. Are you stuffed? :) If you are not out there elbowing others amongst the crowds looking for good deals, then never fear... keep reading because CAS-ual Fridays Stamps has a deal for you! 

There are some great Fri-Dies being released this month so stayed tuned today and the next few days for some fun product coming your way. The best part is that it's available the same day we sneak peek them! Woohoo! Immediate gratification lol! 

 Today we're showcasing the new Flurry Fri-Dies. Check out that snowflake: 


Flurry includes a gorgeous set of three snowflakes, one of which I've used here as a dangling ornament. After die cutting, I heat embossed it twice in gold and punched a small hole to thread the string through. It can be detached from the card and hung on the tree. 


Wait! Earlier I mentioned a deal didn't I?! Today's new release Flurry Fri-Dies is 15% off through the weekend, no code needed! Go! Spend! Die cut! Enjoy! :)



2 comments:

  1. This is so festive, I love how the snowflake is hanging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this hanging snowflake in GOLD!! Drop dead gorgeous design, Marci!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!