Sunday, November 16, 2014

Gratitude is the right attitude

Happy Sunday folks!  I gleefully spent yesterday in my corner making cards all day without many interruptions. I LOVE when that happens. Today's outlook looks similar so it must be card-making heaven that I'm in this weekend. :)  Mind you, there has been ZERO work done around the house and it looks like a disaster but sacrifices sometimes need to made for the sake of paper and ink. 

I think I've set a personal record for fastest challenge completed and uploaded. Today starts the newest Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge and I'm here with my Anything Goes card.


I stamped and embossed the flowers from Blossoming Buds in white, then used my Peerless Watercolors to paint it in. The sentiment is nice and bold in black ink and the whole panel is mounted on a pink card base using foam tape.  All in all an easy card to put together but it packs a pretty punch. 








4 comments:

  1. I love this set and this painting is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the cards with this beautifuls flower set, but yours is so nice! inspiring! beautiful! congratulitions for your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so beautiful! love the coloring and design! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!