Wednesday, November 19, 2014

CFS Feature- Let it Snow

It's my turn today to share with you a CAS-ual Fridays Stamps project.  I have winter on the brain (don't hate me!) and I love stretching my stamps so I combined both today for a pretty winter card. 


All of the photopolymer pieces in Snowflake Greetings are cut perfectly so that you can turn them over and stamp the backside (am I the only one who laughs when I hear 'backside'??) for a fun effect. That's what I did here for most of the large, medium and small snowflakes included in the set. After wiping them off, I turned them over and stamped them again on top the "right' way. A few extra snowflakes here and there, some sequins, and a pretty embossed sentiment finish the look off. How easy it that?! Try it! 

Thanks for stopping in today and if the fluffy white stuff has been drifting down in your neck of the woods try to enjoy it! Pull out the mittens and go make some snow angels. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!