Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Boho Bright- miss you


Wow, look at that bright, beautiful inspiration picture! These colours screamed to me; the rich magenta and mustard paired with florals made me think of Basic Grey's Grand Bazaar collection. I am still hoarding papers from my 6x6 pad because I just love it so much. I knew that I needed (NEEDED!) to use it to play along in the current Curtain Call Inspiration challenge


I used Poppy Stamps Big Bubble Background to die cut the frame a bazillion times in all sorts of different papers from the Grand Bazaar collection and then set about gluing them all in place. I heat embossed a gold sentiment and added some gold sequins and it came together pretty quickly! 

Sorry for the 'long time no post' around here. I have been struggling with a bad cold that turned into pneumonia so needless to say there hasn't been a lot of crafting going on. Antibiotics have kicked in and my mojo is back though...so watch out. :)


4 comments:

  1. Oh how fun and patchwork-y ... but instead of squares on a patchwork quilt, they're circles! Cool take on that theme, Marcie! Definitely worth the extra effort cranking that die cutting handle : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all of the patterns Marcie! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card!!! Love all the awesome patterned papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fun! I adore all the colors and patterns!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call: Boho Bright!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!