Wednesday, October 8, 2014

World Cardmaking Day catch-up

Even though World Card Making Day was a busy day for me, I managed to come home from the event I was attending and sneak a card in. I really, really love the sketch over at Moxie Fab World and knew I could work with it (listen to me sounding all diva-like...yeah, I can work that...).


Here's my pretty literal take on it. Not only do I like how it turned out, I like how it photographed. I struggle with that part most of all; right lighting, time of day, focus, etc., so I'm glad it worked for me this time. :)


I used a stencil, ink and blending took for the starry background, die cut the arrows and added some Glossy Accents to the sentiment. Voila! WCMD happiness.  

Thanks for checking in today.  Why don't you head on over to see what other fabulous creations are linked up following this great sketch? See ya later!



3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love the starry background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that star background! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcie, this is amazing! So amazing!
    Sorry about the linking issues! Discovered a technical problem that required some outside assistance. Think we've got the linking issue fixed now. I've added your link to the linky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!