Saturday, October 11, 2014

Wish Big- CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

It's the weekend! Yippee! It's also Thanksgiving weekend in Ontario and I'm really looking forward to turkey, potatoes, stuffing and good ol' pumpkin pie not mention visiting with my wonderful family. 

Today is my day to share a project on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog so pop on over and check it out there too. I'm still pinching myself that I get to be a part of this talented team!


I created a mini card (4.25x3.5) and tag set using the Funky Round Tag Fri-Dies and Bold Wishes stamp set. For both pieces I stamped the small border with gray ink, used my Peerless Watercolors to flick splotches of colour all over and then stamped the bold sentiments in black ink. 

The CASology #116 SPLATTER challenge fit perfectly for this card so I'm linking up over there. 



4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving. Love how you went to town with the splatters. Fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! I love this festive, fun birthday card...great splatters! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving from another Ontarian! Love your fun splatter. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun design! I totally loved the idea of colorful splatter over soft BG :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!