Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Picture Perfect with Paper Smooches

Thanksgiving has come and gone here in Ontario and we are all in turkey and pumpkin pie recovery mode. If I have to recover from something...well...eating pie is what I'd like to be recovering from. :) 



Onto the card for today! I'm playing along in the Paper Smooches Picture Perfect challenge which is absolutely lovely.  So many ways to go with this one- barn board, floral inspiration, colours, the letter "E", textures...I chose the colours and flowers to base my design from. 



I made a relatively simple one layer card (more or less one layer) that would be easy for mailing.  I stamped the sentiment from Blossoming Buds and built the floral images around it.  A few enamel dots finished off the design and the white panel was glued to a pre-made card base.

Thanks for stopping in today! In case I haven't told you lately, in the spirit of Canadian Thanksgiving, I am thankful for all you crafty friends. :) 






2 comments:

  1. Marcy, this is so pretty! I love the gorgeous florals and that sentiment is perfect! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with this week's SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the paper you chose for the background--and the flowers look fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!