Saturday, October 18, 2014

I love donuts

It's the weekend folks! Woot woot! I'm getting in some quality crafting time and as of right now, my children are upstairs playing together and I have not heard any screams of terror or arguing in 15 minutes. It's possible they have destroyed their bedrooms but at least they're doing it together. :)


My card today is going in two different challenges; first, the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge which is "O is for..." I took my donuts (or doughnuts as us Canadians spell it) to be the letter 'o' and lined up three of them across the card. The second challenge is CASology Week 117: CANDY and I think the sprinkles and icing on the doughnuts count! Some Glossy Accents and sequins finish the card off perfectly.

Thanks for stopping in today and enjoy the rest of your weekend! 



7 comments:

  1. Marcie, those yummy donuts look good enough to eat! Great glossy icing and candy accents, yummy! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trio of donuts and how they are accessorized! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so yummy dear Marcie...yuuummm I am now hungry and I love the color combo on your donut..what a great CAS card you made....Hope you like to visiting my candy card too..big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious stamping, Marcie! Great project! Thank you for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
    ~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Marcie - it really pops out of the gallery at CASology! Great colours on the doughnuts and the blue sentiment and trim look really fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweet donut card, Marcie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology. May

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those donuts are making me hungry! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!