Friday, October 3, 2014

CTS #95- Turquoise Cheetahs

Happy Friday to you! I hope there's exciting weekend plans for you...tomorrow is WORLD Cardmaking Day!! YEAHHHH!!  So. Much. Fun. I'm going to be making cards ALL day. I'm going to be working at our school's Fall Festival and 50th Anniversary. I have yet as a cardmaker to be able to participate in World Cardmaking Day activities. Highly disappointing. I really need to remedy that next year!



I'm playing along today with CTS #95. I took the sketch and turned it upside down. The background was stamped with the Cheetah Background by My Favorite Things and I coloured in and around some of the spots...have you ever seen a turquoise cheetah? 


For the focal point I stamped and embossed my sentiment in white, added a die cut heart that I covered in Glossy Accents and a glitter strip to finish it off.  All in all kind of wild and crazy and I love it. :)

Enjoy your cardmaking festivities tomorrow! 



3 comments:

  1. Love the animal print and I hear you on WCMD! I think it's only for the retired and single, not for the child wielding card makers of the world! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and I just love that cheetah background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so fun! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!