Friday, October 24, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays and Add a Little Dazzle Blog Hop Day 5!

I'm back again for the last day of the CAS-ual Fridays and Add a Little Dazzle blog hop!  Be sure to leave a comment on each blog on the hop for a chance to win some amazing prizes!

For my first card I went the traditional Christmas route and stamped the poem and boughs from Pinecones right on the cardstock. Then I stamped and fussy cut the pinecones and adhered them. I die cut the 4 Petal Set Fri-Dies using a Scarlet Red metal sheet, and added some red metal to the bottom of the card too. That red metal sheet is just sooooo perfect for Christmas projects. Love love love!


My next card uses Casual Elegance paired with the metal sheets. I stamped the vines and sentiment, coloured in portions of the vines, then added metallic splatter from my Wink of Stella marker. Then I die cut the Casual Vines Fri-Dies using three different colours of metal and tied them together with some silver thread before adhering them to the cardstock. 


I hope you've enjoyed my two final cards for the hop. The metal sheets are a really unique product that adds a lot of "wow" factor to your projects...and CAS-ual Fridays Stamps? You already know I love them! 

Here's the full list for the hop:

Marcie Sharp (me!) 

Have a GREAT day! 



23 comments:

  1. Great cards Marcie, i especially like the vines in those colours :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on both of theses, Marcie! Fab designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful inspiration using the new stamps and dies! Love the vines card especially. I think it is because I am drooling over all the metal colors tied together with the splash across the card. Gorgeously done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both beautiful! Love the touch of red stripe and the tiny petal die with all your beautiful stamping! The second is stunning- love the misting and the combo of 3 metals! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you stamp a poem that you wrote?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you stamp a poem that you wrote?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both projects are
    beautiful! Love
    the touch of
    purple on the
    second card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. The veins are beautiful and the card is great.
    Love that 4-petal die. It's on my shopping list. It's so versatile.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna~ The Poem IS a stamp in the Pinecones stamp set.
    Marcie~ These are both beautiful cards!!! I love how versatile the four petal die is and the Casual Vines stamp and dies are tops on my must have list!! Sad the hop is over but will be coming by to see what's up even after this!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such wonderful cards. I sure will miss all this daily inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! I thought it was a poem that you wrote!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how you stamped the leaves image and multi-colored it. Really makes it all blend. Your pinecone card was lovely, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards! Love the vines.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two knock-out cards to showcase how wonderfully these products work together. Of course, it's YOUR creativity that makes the magic happen...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two beautiful cards! That pinecone stamp set is lovely and is definitely on my wish list! I also love the color combo on your second card with the vines! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the pop of red on the first card and the beautiful colors on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm finally getting the chance to sit down today to hop and you were my first stop. Absolutely awesome projects!!!! I can't pick a fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards. I really like the pinecones stamps on you Christmas card. Your second card is stunning I love this colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE your projects using the metal sheets! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome couple of cards! I love the 2nd one using the bright colored metal!

    ReplyDelete
  21. that Happy Birthday card rocks it is so pretty!!! great share today.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The vines have been one of my favorite products featured on this hop. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards, I especially loved the multicolored vines!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!