Sunday, October 26, 2014

Bejewelled Breakfast


See those beautifully manicured, stylish hands adorned with bling and eating a dainty breakfast? That's me in the picture!! Nope. Not one bit. Maybe if the inspiration picture showed fuzzy housecoat sleeves, coffee spills and crumbs. :) Even if it's not me in the picture, it's still a gorgeous inspiration piece so I'm playing along with Cure for the Monday Blues #32.


For this one layer card I used a white card base and a soft pink ink, with touches of silver and gold embossing. I masked the bottom of the card off to easily emboss the strip across the bottom. The small floral arrangement inspired me to use Avery Elle's Thanks a Bunch stamp set.

Thanks for stopping in today!


2 comments:

  1. Hehe, if only we all looked as sophisticated when we were having breakfast huh? *wink* I love your bouquet take on the inspiration! Your little touches of metallic and sparkle really bring home the bling! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I'm really loving the silver accents!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!